Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sick

Do you hate to be sick? Well i hate to be sick now that im older and have way more things i have to do. When i was a little kid i loved being sick because i can stay home from school and do nothing. Now I'm sick and yet still have to do things because people dont care if your sick or not. School work or your job many people just dont care how you do it as long as it gets done. OK so yea I wanna see the people who dont care about me when im sick when they are sick, I would love to see how much work they get done and how happy they are doing it. Yes they will prob ask for extensions and look for someone to give them leeway and care about how they feel. Anyways im just probably a little cranky because i have strep throat and my body is aching but who can blame me. Would i rather be feeling well and going to class yea but what can i do but take my medicine and suffer all by myself in my house, So do you hate to be sick ? because if you do your liying.

No comments: